Maxell Aqua Park Shinagawa
Maxell Aqua Park Shinagawa is an aquarium located in the Shinagawa area in Tokyo. It has many exhibitions of marine species and several rooms with special illuminations, which makes this aquarium different from the others.
Some of the attractions are:
- Park Entrance:This welcome area is the symbol of the aquarium and is made from a combination of fish, images, and artwork.
- Magical Ground: Here, living organisms harmonize and change with theseasons, and the immersive-type display spacesand attractions take you to worlds of the extraordinary.
- Coral Cafe bar: Enjoy a special moment observing this fantastical tank illuminated by luminescent coral. The cafe serves drinks and snacks.
- Jellyfish Ramble: Take a walk around this relaxing area created by bobbing jellyfish, sounds and lights.
- Little Paradise: Enjoy the colorful tropical fish and the unique creatures that change depending on the exhibit theme.
- Wonder Tube: You can watch rare sawfish and manta rays gracefully dancing from this romantic, underwater tunnel.
- Life Museum: Spend some time viewing the numerous specimens that are like works of art that show the wonders of life.
- Aqua Jungle: A collection of jungles from around the world. You can taste the excitement of exploring the jungles.
- Wild Street:See the penguins, seals, and otters. Observe how they live in their habitat.
- Friendly Square: In this outdoor square, you can enjoy many small animal performances such as fur seals and penguins right before your eyes.
- The Stadium: This production of water, lights and sound that changes from day to night and with the seasons is where you can see dynamic performances by dolphins.
If you are interested in aquariums and want to enjoy a different and technological way, it is recommended to visit this wonderful museum.